сряда, 12 януари 2022 г.

mewing can make u mentally ill

 

mewing can make u mentally ill

i lost memories, empathy, cognitive ability, math, vocabulary, motor coordination, imagination, complex thinking ability, i had brainfog that i have been trying to regain

r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

during

r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

afer


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

it pushes the sphenoid bone in the middle of ur skull into ur brain

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill
r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

ed gein


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

richard ramirez


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

sokrat kirshveng


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

this is related to holistic muscle function and being underweight.


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

russel brand



r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

ted bundy


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill

charles manson

the tonge is made up of multiple muscles with insertions in various plates of ur skull. the plates all move together depending on how u use ur muscles. mewing is also responsible for schizophrenia.

https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/home/schizophrenia-advisor/palate-width-as-developmental-marker-of-deficit-vs-nondeficit-schizophrenia/

that is related to other cogntiive disroders. a lot of cognitive disroders are comorbid. for example NPD, ASPD, BPD, dfepression and schizophrenia


r/Mewing - Mewing made me mentally ill


why dont all people who mew become mentally ill? the same reason that not all people who dont mew have the same bite, the same crooked teeth, the same asthma and face shape. all muscles are involved. depending on how u use them u can be more or less psychopathic or retarded for instance.

majority of good looking people are dumb. being good looking is associated wiht intelligence and health but this is to a point. of course healthier people would be more intelligent and good looking, and more intelligent people would prolly have healthier bodies on average, but the most ingelligent people are not the most good looking (by mewing standards). as my face changed and the brain pressure, faces that looked bad to me started looking good, as if my face wanted to be come them. chiseled faces looked painful rigid and simply looking at them made my cognitive issues worse.


psychopaths are immune to yawning.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886915003645

because the muscles that lock ur face into mewing forever are the same for yawning. i couldnt even yawn properly or without pain at my worst.

as some of u know there are a billion ways to mew, bc there are so many tongue muscles whose activation is interrelated to ur other skull muscles. mewing is not supposed to be constantly done or forced, but has to be natural and as a way to readjust ur body. i ignorede my body aches that were caused by mewing forcing my body to realign bc it didnt occur that it was causing it. this also means that by changing ur holistic posture u can be mewing or not mewing depending on whats proper FOR THE MOMENT (NOT COSNTANT OR FORCED, ESPECIALLY AT THE BACK)

At the back of ur mouth, the soft palate is where the sphenoid bone starts.

keep in mind multiple people have messaged me who had experienced bad cognitive problems even with soft mewing

i wrote a book about my issues and how i fixed it in detail in this link

BOOK FOR SOLUTION AND MORE ISSUES
https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus

contact me at:
discord: REPENT$#6214
the purpose of this is i will add u to anti mewing server so we can talk there bec im tired of losing info, people's testmionies and repeating the same things over and over. if our convseration is public others can see it and i dont have to repeat myself for every individual.. u can talk to me about more private things if u think thats better, but if u have no reason to hide anything just talk publicly.

headphones narrow ur skull horizontally so never ever wear them. i hate that this took so long for me to be conscious of.

 

 

 

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Images of pedophiles, child molesters, visual identification

  AI generated pedophilia ^ richard huckle cedric charbit balenciaga CEO T o m H a n k s red between the white of the eye and the outline of...